Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 64- “Freedom”


At Caprice~ “I will go I just want to say that if you need anything I’m here for you”Tea said “Thanks Tea”Caprice said Tea left as Courtney came in. “Alistair left you Caprice money you will be set for life to do whatever you want with and the girls will get there trust fund when they turn 18 years old and the boys to , Alistair Jr and Edward Jasper Alistair want both of you to run the empire”Alexis said “Really”Alistair Jr ask “Yes and Courtney Alistair left you some money and a letter”Alexis said “What about the house in London and Paris”Caprice ask “There yours , Your are one wealthy women , Alistair left some money for Paige and Laura and Emily to I will let them know”Alexis said “So I can do whatever I want with it”Caprice ask “Yes”Alexis said “Mother what are you thinking”Edward Jasper ask “The hospital needs to be saved”Caprice said “You want to donor all your money to save the hospital”Alistair Jr ask “No but the hospital needs to stay open it was important to your grandfather and my family”Caprice said “Yes it was”Courtney said “I would like to donor some”Caprice said Caprice I’m glad you're saving the hospital”Skye said “Sure I will sent it up”Alexis said “Is that all”Caprice ask There was a knock on the door it was a man.
“Can I help you”Caprice ask “Yes I have your husband car it’s all fix”The man said “Oh thank you , How much do I own you”Caprice ask “It’s take care of, I found some of your husband belong in the car “The man said it was a wallet. “Thank you”Caprice said the man left. “What are you going to do with Daddy car”Jazzlyn ask “I can have it”Alistair Jr said “What about me”Edward Jasper ask “Neither one of you will drive it your not even old enough to drive it I may sell it”Caprice said “Mother you can replace that chair and your bed but you can’t get ruin of father”Alistair Jr said “How did you know about the bed and chair”Caprice ask “I hear you on the phone”Alistair Jr said

“We all deal with loss different why don't you come to the mansion later for dinner”Skye said “Sure mother”Caprice said “Sound great”Jazzlyn said “We are done here”Alexis said “Thank you Alexis I’m going for a walk”Caprice said she left. “Grandmother did our parents love each other”Celeste ask “Yes they did in there own way”Skye said “They love to hurt each other”Edward Jasper said “They had a different kind of love”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment