Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 65- “Freedom~


At Amanda/Daniel~ Emmett was crying in his crib and Amanda was just laying there in bed when Daniel came in. “Amanda don’t you hear our son crying”Daniel ask He pick up his son. “It’s okay son”Daniel said “You been gone all day”Amanda said “I been pull double at the hospital, Why are you still in your robe are you sick”Daniel ask “I’m just tired, Can you take Emmett out”Amanda ask “I’m tired too maybe we sure hire a nanny”Daniel said “We can’t afford one”Amanda said “We can make it work”Daniel said “Just please take him out”Amanda said “Fine”Daniel said

At Blair/Lorenzo ~ Blair open the door it was Sammy, Jack and Starr, “Oh it’s good to see you all”Blair said “We miss you mom”Sammy said “I miss you all to”Blair said Lorenzo came by. “Lorenzo this is my children Sammy, Jack and Starr”Blair said “It’s good to meet you “Lorenzo said “You better make my mother happy”Starr said “he does Blair said

At the park~ Caprice sit down and open her bag and pull out Alistair wallet it had a picture of them together in it then she pull out the letter.
“My Darling Caprice,
“I love you so much It drive me crazy sometime how much I love you and our children you're both my life I can’t picture my life without you in it I will do anything to make you happy, I have a secret and I’m sorry I keep it from you I own 10% of ELQ I want you to have my share “Love Alistair.
“Oh my god”Caprice said as Alexis came by. “You know that Alistair left me share of ELQ”Caprice ask “Yes I didn’t want to say anything in front of Skye”Alexis said “I don’t know what I’m going to do with it”Caprice said “It’s up to you”Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment