Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 63- “Freedom”



At Skye/Jax (The Quartermaine) ~ Monica came in, “You really lost the house and the hotel”Monica ask “Yes , Why do you care”Alan ask “I care about this family expect Tracy I love them I would like to help”Monica said “There is nothing you can do “Alan said as AJ came in. “I maybe able to make us rich I found Grandmother Pickle relish and had some made”AJ said “It could help us it did before”Alan said “yes it did”Monica said “We could ask Kelly and the club to service it”AJ said “Great idea son”Alan said “Thanks”AJ said “What about the hospital”Monica ask “I’m working on that”Alan said
At Caprice~Caprice was in her bedroom put the new sheets on the new bed when Skye and Tea came in. “I been thinking of paint this room , What do you think of yellow”Caprice ask “Sure I think it’s a good color”Skye said “The doorbell rang. “I will get it”Tea said and left. “Caprice come sit down we need to talk”Skye said Caprice sit down on the bed with Skye. “What is upset you”Skye ask “Last night I had a nightmare about Alistair coming back and he know what I did”Caprice said “It’s just your guilty talking that all Alistair is gone and you're free I’m sorry I help Alistair win you over”Skye said “You didn’t know what would happened you did the best you could”Caprice said “Yes I did”Skye said Caprice open Alistair night stand and found an envelope with her name on it she pick it up. “I wonder what this is”Caprice said
Downstairs~ Tea open the door it was Alexis. “Tea it’s good to see you, is Caprice here”Alexis ask “Yes she upstairs, I’m sorry about your loss”Tea said “Thank you”Alexis said the children came in and Caprice and Skye. “Caprice we sure do the will reading”Alexis said “We can do it another day if you want I know Stefan funeral was today”Caprice said “Yes it was, You sure of been there you're a Cassadine to”Alexis said “Yes but Stefan didn’t like me”Caprice said “Anyway it’s fine we can do this”Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment