Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 72-”Ghost of the past”


At Skye/Jax (The Quartermaine) ~ Alan was in the den when Tracy came in. “So I hear someone save the hospital who was it”Tracy ask “I don’t know the donor was anonymous but it was a lot”Alan said “Good”Tracy said “Why do you care about the hospital”Alan ask “Yes I do because of you”Tracy said Monica came in. “Alan I need to talk to you alone”Monica said “Fine I will leave Tracy said and left. “Monica what is it”Alan ask “I have cervical cancer I’m going to have a hysterectomy”Monica said “Oh I’m sorry ’Alan said Thanks you sure get the test to”Monica said “I will”Alan said

At Leslie~ Rick came in. “Leslie I need to talk to you”Rick said “What is it”Leslie ask “It’s important Monica found out she has cervical cancer I want you to be test”Rick said “I will, Thank you for telling me”Leslie said “Your welcome”Rick said

At Lorenzo warehouse~ Morgan came in. “Should you be scare to come in a warehouse”Lorenzo ask “Maybe, anyway I know you had something to do with my father death and I will find out if you any anything to do with it I will destroy you”Morgan said “You will lose everything that you got back Caprice to she love me like a father if you hurt me you will lose her”Lorenzo said “Caprice will understand”Morgan said and left.

At Caprice~ She went into her bedroom and lay down and touch the side Alistair sleep on. “Why do I miss you”Caprice ask herself she got up and went into the bathroom and wash her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment