Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 71-’Ghost of the past”


At Caprice~ Caprice came in and pour a drink of wine, she saw Alistair.“Did you really think you could get ruin of me that easy! Alistair yelled “Go away you’re not real! Caprice yelled “Mother are you okay”Edward Jasper ask as he came in. “Yes I’m fine son, Sorry I didn’t hear you come in”Caprice said “It’s okay, How are you doing”Edward Jasper ask “I’m fine, I just had my first photo shoot today for the magazine I think the magazine is going to be saved”Caprice said “That’s great”Edward said “Are you okay”Caprice ask “Yes, I’m”Edward Jasper said “he left and Caprice went into garage and saw Alistair car Caprice open the door and went inside the car she sit down in the car and touch the wheel. “Oh Alistair”Caprice said she cried for him.

At Rick~Monica came in. “Monica why are you here Rick ask “To tell you I have Cervical cancer”Monica said “No I’m sorry I used a condom when we were together”Rick said “I’m sure you did”Monica said “What are you going to do”Rick ask “A hysterectomy is the only way “Monica said “Can I do anything”Rick ask “No I just thought you sure know and you sure tell Leslie she needs to be test to”Monica said “I will tell her”Rick said “Fine”Monica said

At Amanda/Daniel~Daniel was feeding his son when Skye came in. “Mother why are you here”Daniel ask “To see you and my grandson”Skye said “Oh Emmett is sleeping”Daniel said “Oh how are you”Skye ask “I’m going to be fine we all our”Daniel said “Good, I sure go but if you need anything”Skye said “I know”Daniel said Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment