Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 73-”Ghost of the past”




The next day~ At Skye/Jax (The Quartermaine mansion) ~ Skye was in the den playing with Jasper Jr when Edward Jasper came in. “Hello Edward Jasper what can I do for you”Skye ask “Grandmother I’m worry about mother last night she was talking to herself thinking father was alive”Edward Jasper said “I’m sure your mother is fine but I will talk to her”Skye said “Thanks Grandmother”Edward Jasper said Skye pick up a picture of Edward. “This is Edward your grandfather the man your name after”Skye said “I do look like him”Edward Jasper said “Yes you have his eyes”Skye said

At the Courtney house~ Caprice came in. “Caprice what can I do for you”Courtney ask “I was wonder if you want to help me at the center”Caprice said “I would love to”Courtney said “Thanks”Caprice said
At Josslyn/William~ Carly and Bobbie came in. “Josslyn how is the baby”Bobbie ask “Great so far”Josslyn said “Good I want to throw you a shower”Carly said “Sure”Josslyn said “We could have it at the country club”Bobbie said “There is something you sure know there a young teenage name Brandon who is calm to be Daddy son with Brenda Josslyn said “No”Carly said

At General hospital~ Leslie came by Monica. “I hear your news”Leslie said “I’m sorry”Monica said “me too I just got test I hope I don’t have it to”Leslie said “I hope so to”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment