Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 74- “Ghost of the past”


At Skye/Jax (The Quartermaine mansion) ~Caprice came in, “Mother are you okay”Caprice ask “I’m just worry about this Brandon who is calm to your father son”Skye said “Mother this kid can’t come between you and Daddy”Caprice said “I hope not”Skye said “I don’t even think it’s Daddy son”Caprice said “It could be Lorenzo”Skye said “Yes”Caprice said “Edward Jasper was here his worry about you”Skye said “Oh my sweet boy he's just like Daddy”Caprice said “Yes Edward Jasper say you were talking out loud you saw Alistair”Skye said “He's been haunted me I don’t know why but I had a nightmare that he was alive and for some reason I been missing him”Caprice said “You spent years with Alistair you did love him”Skye said “Yes I did”Caprice said Alan and AJ and Emily and Lois came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “I call a family meeting , Monica has Cervical cancer she is going to have a hysterectomy today”Alan said “No”Emily said “Mom will get through this”AJ said “Yes she will”Ned said

At General Hospital~Leslie was on the couch looking at a piece of paper when Laura came by. “Mother what is it? You look upset”Laura said “Monica has Cervical cancer so I need to be test”Leslie said “No do you have it to”Laura ask “Yes! Leslie said “Mother I’m sorry”Laura said “Thank you, I’m so upset”Leslie said as Rick came by. “it’s your fault that I now have cancer to! “You bastard ! Leslie yelled She slap him. “I’m sorry”Rick said “I wish I never took you back”Leslie said “I hate that I hurt you”Rick said “Again”Leslie said

At Monica room~ Monica was getting ready to leave when Alan came in. “Monica I know your scare but you will get through this I still love you”Alan said “I love you to”Monica said they share a kiss.

At Blair/Lorenzo~”Blair we need to talk”Lorenzo said “That doesn’t sound good, what is it”Blair ask “A young teenage name Brandon is in town he could be my son”Lorenzo said “You didn’t know”Blair ask “No his mother and I never love each other we use each other to get the person we love”Lorenzo said “Who is his mother”Blair ask “Brenda she in jail in Pairs for trying to kill Skye and drug Jax she can’t come back to the states”Lorenzo said “Did you do a DNA test”Blair ask “Yes it sure be back soon, Jax could be the father to”Lorenzo said “But your hope his yours Blair said “Yes I want a child of my own”Lorenzo said “Caprice may not be your biological daughter but she love you I can tell”Blair said “I love her too I would do anything for her”Lorenzo said “I know”Blair said

No comments:

Post a Comment