Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 75- “Ghost of the past”




At the country club~ Josslyn baby shower~ Caprice and her girls and Skye and Bobbie and Carly and Jane and Kristina and Molly and Brooklyn were there. “Thank you for coming”Josslyn said “Josslyn I’m happy for you and William”Caprice said “Thank you, How are you”Josslyn said “Good”Caprice said “Why don't we open gift”Caprice ask “Sure”Josslyn said
At General Hospital~ AJ was sit on the couch when Liz came by. “I hear about Monica, How are you”Liz ask “Scare and worry that my mother will die”AJ said “It’s a simple surgery Monica will be fine”Liz said “You're my rock you always have been”AJ said “Same to you”Liz said “Did you finish everything for the nurse ball”AJ ask “Yes tomorrow the ball will be a hit”Liz said
Skye and Jax and Lorenzo and Blair came in. “We are here for the test result of Brandon”Jax said as Brandon came in.. “Yes I have the test result back Brandon your father is Lorenzo”The man said “Thank you”Brandon said “Oh thank god”Skye said ’I’m sure you are happy”Blair said “Brandon I would like to know you””Lorenzo said “Same here, I just came to know my father I have my own money”Brandon said “Would you like to stay with us, I have lots of room”Lorenzo said “If it’s no trouble”Brandon said “No”Lorenzo said “No”Blair said Skye and Jax went to talk alone.
“Jax are you okay”Skye ask “Yes I’m glad he's not mine”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment