Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 78- “Gone baby Gone”


At General Hospital~ Monica room~ Monica was sleeping as Alan was there watching her sleep. Monica wake up. “Oh Alan”Monica said “I’m so glad you're alright I love you”Alan said “I love you too I’m sorry about Rick”Monica said “It’s okay this is our chance to make it right”Alan said “Yes it is”Monica said
At the Mortuary~ Daniel was there when Skye came in. “Oh Daniel I’m so sorry I wish I could've help”Skye said “This is my fault too I know Amanda was depression after having our son but I did nothing to help”Daniel said “This isn’t your fault and Amanda will pay for this”Skye said
At the police station~ Sam was there working on a case as Amanda came in with Anna. “Amanda what did you do, Do you need a lawyer”Sam ask “She going to need a great one Amanda killed her son”Anna said “No! Daniel”Sam said “His at the hospital have one of the cops take you”Anna said “Thanks Anna, Amanda you will pay for this”Sam said
At General Hospital~ The nurse ball~ Lucy was making sure it was all set when a man came in. “I want to make an announcement tonight at the ball”The man said “Sure “Lucy said “It’s good to see you”The man said “you too”Lucy said “Keep it between us that I’m back”The man said “I will”Lucy said

No comments:

Post a Comment