Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 79- “Gone baby Gone”


At General Hospital~ “Daniel I’m so sorry let me help you somehow Caprice said “Oh Sis, I can’t believe my son is gone I have his blood on my hands”Daniel said “No you’re not to blame for this”Caprice said “I know Amanda had Depression and I did nothing”Daniel said as Sam came by. “Oh Son I’m sorry I just hear”Sam said “Oh Father my baby is gone”Daniel said “What kind of women kill her own baby”Skye ask “I don’t know”Tea said Paige came by. “Daniel I’m sorry”Paige said “I loss another child to her”Daniel said “yes”Paige said “Daniel why don't you stay with us”Skye ask “No I want to be alone”Daniel said “I don’t think it’s a good idea”Skye said “I will be fine”Daniel said he left. “I’m worry about our son”Skye said “Me too”Sam said
At the police station~ Amanda was making her one phone call. “I need your help I’m in trouble”Amanda said and hang up.
At General Hospital~ Nurse ball~Caprice and Morgan came in on the red carpet holding hands. “Mrs.Cassadine I’m sorry about your husband, Are you dating Morgan Corinthos”The report ask “We are just friends that all”Caprice said “It’s none of your business anyway”Morgan said Alistair Jr came by. “Alistair Cassadine Jr the heir to the Cassadine fortune “The report said “Yes that is me”Alistair Jr said Tracy came on the carpet. “Mrs. Tracy Quartermaine you look lovely as always The report said The nurse ball start and the Quartermaine and Cassadine and Spencer were there. Lucy came out on the stage. “Thank you for coming to the nurse ball we hope to make a lot of money for the hospital there was someone who saved the hospital and tonight he would like to show his face”Lucy said The man walk on the stage. “No”Tracy said “Who is he”Caprice ask “It can’t be”Ned said

No comments:

Post a Comment