Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 77- “Gone baby gone”





At Skye/Jax- (The Quartermaine) ~ Skye and Jax were playing with their son. “This is all we need just the three of us we sure go back to our place”Jax said “You’re right I miss it but it was fun having this house”Skye said “Yes it was”Jax said 




At Amanda/Daniel~ Bathroom~ Emmett was in the bathtub and Amanda was sit on the toilet sit and she was sleeping when Daniel came in. “Emmett! NO! Daniel yelled he put out his son who was blue and try to do CPR. “No! Emmett come back to me! Daniel yelled he call 911. “Amanda wake up! Daniel yelled “Amanda wake up. “What is going on”Amanda ask “You killed our son! “Daniel said The ambulance came in. “Help my son! Daniel said “You’re a doctor you know he's gone”The man said “No! Daniel yelled Mac and Anna came in. “What happened”Anna ask “Amanda was giving our son a bath and fell asleep and how he's gone! she killed him! Daniel yelled “I’m sorry Amanda said “You're under arrest”Anna said


At Skye/Jax~ (“The Quartermaine) ~ Skye phone rang it was Mac. “No thank you for calling me”Skye said she hang up. “What is it”Jax ask “Amanda killed my grandson, oh my poor baby”Skye said
At General hospital~ The mortuary~ Daniel was there saying goodbye to his son. “Emmett this is all my fault” I saw the signs and I did nothing”Daniel said he cried for his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment