Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 80’ “Gone baby Gone”


At General Hospital~ Nurse ball~ “That man is my father”Ned said “I’m Lord Ashton it’s great to be back home and be able to save the hospital”Lord said everyone clap.
Morgan went into the hallway and Caprice follow him and they went into the closet and made love.
“Lord why are you back in town”Tracy ask “I want to see our son”Lord said “You don’t care about Ned you never have”Tracy said “That not true”Lord said Ned came by. “Ned it’s good to see you”Lord said “Why are you back, Why did you save the hospital”Ned ask “I want to save it and I want to get to know my son”Lord said “I thought you were dead, I don’t need you anyway”Ned said “I know I mess up”Lord said “:Yes you did”Ned said
inside the closet~ Caprice and Morgan were getting dress. “ I wish we didn’t have to hide and seek around like this”Morgan said “Me either”Caprice said “I have to ask why did you turn to Alistair when you thought I was dead”Morgan ask “Alistair was different then he was a gentleman and treat me like a lady and I didn’t want to be alone , I don’t think I can handle being alone”Caprice said “Yes you can but you're not alone”Morgan said “I’m just glad we're finally together”Caprice said “me too” When it’s enough time I want to marry you Morgan said “I want that to”Caprice said she left first.
Inside the ball~ Emily was at the table when a man came by. “Are you Emily Cassadine”The man ask “Yes I’m, Who are you”Emily ask “Your stepson”The man said “You’re Nikolas son”Emily ask “yes Julian Campbell , Gia Campbell is my mother”Julian said “I want a DNA test”Emily said “I get it”Julian said
At The Police Station~ Amanda jail cell~ Skye came by. “You will pay for killing my grandson! How could you”Skye yelled “Leave me alone! Amanda yelled “You better pray you go to jail you don’t want to deal with me”Skye said and left.
At the Quartermaine hotel~ A room~ Daniel was in a room making love to Page. “I just want to forget that my son is gone and Amanda killed him”Daniel said “I know it’s nothing else than that I’m a grown women””Page said “I know”Daniel said

No comments:

Post a Comment