Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 10- “Baby of Mine”



At Emily~ Paige was there. “So what is your news”Emily ask “Daniel and I share a one night stand and now I’m pregnant” Paige said “You’re happy right”Emily ask “Yes I want a baby”Paige said “There more”Emily said “Yes I’m in love with Daniel”Paige said “I’m glad you're happy but you just don’t push Daniel”Emily said “I will not, “Paige said 


At Courthouse~ Amanda trial~ The Cassadine and Quartermaine and Daniel and Sam were there. “Father I’m sorry about you and Tea Daniel said “It’s fine , Amanda will pay”Sam said “Yes she will”Skye said the court start. “Amanda Dillon vs the state of New York for the death of her son Emmett , How do you plea”The judge ask “Guilty by reason of insanity”Amanda said “What proof do you have”The judge ask “The child father Daniel walk into there house and into the bathroom and saw his son drowning in the tube.” Ric said “Are you both ready for opening statements”The judge ask “Yes”Tea said “Yes”Ric said

“My client in a mother like all of us we want to do it all and without asking for help because we can do it all if we don’t it makes us look like bad mothers if we ask for help. I have a doctor who will testify that my client Amanda has post-depression”Tea said “If it was too much for Ms.Dillon she sure of ask for help but instead a baby was murder an innocent baby a who sure be here a mother is supposed to protect her child”Ric said “Ms.Delgado call your first witness”The judge said “I call Gail Baldwin to the stand”Tea said Gail took the stand. “You saw my client Amanda do you think she has post-depression”Tea ask “Yes I do”Gail said “Do you think Ms,Dillon has any remorse for what happened to her son”Tea ask “Yes I do”Gail said “Thank you”Tea said “Mr.Lansing”The judge said “If Ms. Dillon got help before it was too late this could of all been prevented”Ric ask “Yes it could”Gail said “Do you think Ms.Dillon needs jail time or hospital treatment”Ric said “Hospital treatment”Gail said “Thank you, I would like to call Dr Daniel O'reilly to the stand”Ric said Daniel got up.

No comments:

Post a Comment