Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever of mine part 2 ch 11- “Baby of mine”


At The courthouse~ Amanda trial~ “Daniel what happened that day in question”Ric ask “I came home from work at the hospital and I found our son drowning in the bathtub”Daniel said “Where was Ms.Dillon”Ric ask “In the bathroom she fell asleep”Daniel said “Was your son dead then”Ric ask “Yes”Daniel said “I’m sorry. Thank you “Ric said “Dr Quartermaine as a doctor would you know the signs of post-desperate”Tea ask “Yes”Daniel said “Why didn’t you get help”Tea ask “I was hope Amanda would get well and would not hurt our son I loved them both so much my family is gone”Daniel said He got up. “Any more evidence” the Judge ask “No your honor”Tea said “I have a report that says Emmett Quartermaine died of drowning””Ric said “We will be back in the morning”The judge said “Do you think it went well”Skye ask “Yes I do”Sam said Daniel look at Amanda who was going back to her cell.
“Daniel, I’m TJ Amanda son please let me my mother get help I’m sorry about my brother I wish I could've meet him but it’s time to end this”TJ said “I’m sorry for your sake”Daniel said “my mother still love you”TJ said and left. “Daniel are you okay”Skye ask “I have some news”Daniel said “What is it” I hope it’s better news than your sister”Skye said “What is Caprice news Daniel ask “She with Morgan”Skye said “Well I hope Caprice is happy , Anyway Paige and I share a one night and now she pregnant”Daniel said “Are you okay with it”Sam ask “Yes I’m”Daniel said “We our happy for you to”Skye said “Yes” Sam said “It will never replace my son”Daniel said “Never” Good thing Emily is adoption Paige isn’t really your cousin”Skye said “Yes”Daniel said

No comments:

Post a Comment