Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 9- “Baby of mine”


At General Hospital~ Josslyn room~”William was holding Josslyn hand. “One more push”Dr Kelly said Josslyn push and out came there baby who was crying. “How is my baby”Josslyn ask “Great you have a daughter”Dr Kelly said She let Josslyn hold her. “Oh our sweet baby now we need to pick out a name “Josslyn said “Yes William said “How about Alma” Josslyn ask “I like it”William said Carly and Jax came in. “Come meet your granddaughter Alma”Josslyn said “She beautiful” Jax said “Yes she is”Carly said “She perfect”William said

On the docks~ “So Paige what is your news”Daniel ask “I’m pregnant”Paige said “Wow, it it mine”Daniel ask “Yes”Paige said “This baby will never replace my son but it will help”Daniel said “Yes it will”Paige said

At General Hospital~ Josslyn room~ Morgan came in. “I’m so happy for both of you”Morgan said “Thank you Morgan you seem happy”Josslyn said “I’m, I have news Caprice and I are back together”Morgan said “Morgan you could do better”Carly said “No my daughter could”Jax said “Jax I love your daughter and I will never hurt her”Morgan said “What about the mob”Jax ask “I’m out of it”Morgan said “I hope so, Caprice has been thought enough Jax said

At Caprice~ Skye and the boys were there. “I have some news Morgan and I are together I know you both love your father but it’s time to move on”Caprice said “Mother your make a disgrace of Father memory! Did you really love him at all”! Alistair Jr yelled “Alistair you will not talk to me like that! I’m happy with Morgan I have a right to be happy”! Caprice said “Mother is right”Edward Jasper said “Why are you taking mother side”Alistair Jr ask “It’s not like we our close with father he sent us away! Edward Jasper said “Yes to get the best educational , I hope you really think about this mother”Alistair Jr said “Mother”Caprice said “I still wish it was someone else”Skye said “Well this time I’m having a say in my life! No one else is running it”Caprice said the boys left. “Done you think this is too soon”Skye ask “No I don’t”Caprice said Jax came in. “Daddy how is Josslyn and the baby”Caprice ask “Heath you’re sister had a baby girl Alma, I hear about you and Morgan are you sure”Jax ask “Yes Daddy, Morgan makes me happy”Caprice said “I just hope it doesn’t get you killed”Jax said “Me to”Skye said “We sure go to court”Caprice said “I still can’t believe that Tea is her lawyer”Skye said “Mother you may hate me but I believe Amanda needs help”Caprice said “Keep that to yourself”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment