Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 12- “Baby of mine”


At Emily~ Paige and Caprice and Alexis and Laura & Lucky and Lulu were there.”What is it Emily”Lulu ask “Before Nikolas pass away he told me a secret last time Nikolas was sick he donate his sperm , Well a young man is in town saying his Nikolas son”Emily said “Wow, Can we do a DNA test”Alexis ask “Yes”Emily said “Who is the mother”Laura ask “Oh it gets better Gia Campbell”Emily said “Who is Gia’ Caprice ask “An ex-girlfriend of Nikolas”Emily said “So if this man is Nikolas son he will run the empire”Caprice ask “No Alistair Jr is the heir”Alexis ask “Oh I really don’t want my sons run it”Caprice said “The boys will be fine”Alexis said “Well I hope you find the truth I have some news I’m moving on from Alistair I’m with Morgan”Caprice said “Wow, That is fast”Laura said “I have a right to move on”Caprice said “Yes we sure be happy for Caprice and I have news I’m pregnant with Daniel child”Paige said “Oh you and my brother, That is wonderful”Caprice said “It wasn’t love we just share a one night “Paige said “Well we our happy for you”Lulu said “Yes, What is this man name I can do a background child on him”Lucky said “Julian Campbell”Emily said

At Tea office~ She was working on Amanda case when Trevor came in,”You sure call Caprice Cassadine to the stand tomorrow”Trevor said “Why”Tea ask “Caprice came to see Amanda in jail and she give Amanda her support”Trevor said “That may work for us”Tea said “Yes and I have Janet , Amanda mother medical file maybe that will help”Trevor said “Amanda isn’t crazy “Tea said “I hope she isn’t”Trevor said
At General hospital~ “Mac came in. “Tony do you have the result for Rick Webber autopsy “Mac ask as Laura came by. “What did kill my father”Laura ask “We thought it was poison but it turn out to be alcohol poison I can’t find anything else that kill him”Tony said “Daddy didn’t have a drinking problem”Laura said as Monica and Alan came by. “What is going on”Monica ask “The autopsy is saying Rick died of Alcohol poison” We both know my father didn’t have a drinking problem”Laura said “It does make since we broke up and Rick loses his job here”Monica said “The case is close”Mac said Tony and Mac left. “Monica what is going on, Who are you helping”Laura ask “Alan and I think your mother had something to do with this”Monica said “If she did , Why are you help my mother”Laura ask “To make it right”Monica said “I hope my mother didn’t do this but thank you”Laura said and left. “This was the right thing to do”Alan said “Yes it was”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment