Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 13- “Sweet baby of mine”


At General hospital~ Laura came in. “Mother I have to ask , Did you have anything to do with Daddy death”Laura ask “Rick hurt me enough he give me cancer I’m sorry”Leslie said “Oh mother you can go to jail”Laura said “No, I will not”Leslie said “Monica and Alan help cover it up”Laura said “Really”Leslie ask “Yes”Laura said “What about you”Leslie ask “I hate this but I will stand by you mother your too old to go to jail”Laura said “Thanks how did Alan and Monica help”Leslie ask “They chance the autopsy test it says that Rick died from drinking too much alcohol Leslie said “Oh I will miss him”Leslie said “I know”Laura said

At The Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica came in. “It’s so good to be home”Monica said “Yes it is, We sure get remarry soon”Alan said “Yes Monica said they share a kiss.
At Morgan~ Caprice came in. “Oh Morgan it’s been one of those days this trial is so sad”Caprice said “Yes it is”Morgan said “Do you want to go to dinner”Caprice said “Let’s stay in, I order chinese food “Morgan said “Wonderful, I told my family about us”Caprice said “How did they take it”Morgan said “Not good there act like Alistair was a great man”Caprice said “My family didn’t take it well either but who cares”Morgan said “Right”Caprice said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Jax~ The lake house~ “I miss our house”Skye said “Me to”Jax said “Can you believe tomorrow is Jasper Jr Birthday he will be ten years old”Skye said “I wish I was there when he was born”Jax said “It’s not your fault”Skye said “No and it’s in the past”Jax said “Yes Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment