Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 14- “Sweet baby of mine”


At Morgan~ Morgan and Caprice were laying in bed holding each other. “I’m the worst mother in the world today is my daughter's birthday and there in the city”Caprice said “Are they have fun”Morgan ask “Yes I talk to them today”Caprice said “Then you sure not worry about it”Morgan said “I just don’t want the girls here for the trial”Caprice said “Yes, You’re right I sure walk you home”Morgan said “Yes”Caprice said they got dress and left.

At the Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica and Tracy were there. “Lord. Why are you here”Tracy ask “I save the hospital you sure be nice to me and I save ELQ”Lord said “How”Tracy ask as Ned came in. Oh you’re here did you hear Lord brought Kraft that is selling our relish”Ned said “So you save us”Tracy ask “Yes I own you all”Lord said “You Bastard”Tracy said “Be nice”Lord said and left. “So what are we going to do”Tracy ask “I don’t know”Ned said “We will find away to get out of this”Alan said “Monica I’m glad your back”Tracy said “Thank you”Monica said
At Caprice~Morgan walk Caprice home as a man came by. “Mrs.Cassadine”The man said “Yes”Caprice said “Have a nice day”The man said he handle her a paper and left. “Caprice open the letter. “No”Caprice said “What”Morgan said “I have to testify for Amanda on her behalf”Caprice said “Why , your not a doctor”Morgan ask “It’s my fault I went to see Amanda and I told her I believe she needs help”Caprice said “No”Morgan said “I still believe it but my brother will hate me”Caprice said “Daniel will understand , I sure go”Morgan said he left. Caprice pick up her phone and call her daughter's, “Did you have a nice birthday”Caprice ask

No comments:

Post a Comment