Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 15- “Sweet baby of mine”


At The Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica bedroom~ “Oh Monica I’m so sorry for let you go”Alan said “I’m sorry to for hurting you I love you”Monica said “I love you to”Alan said they share a kiss and made love.
The next day~ At the courthouse~ Amanda trial~ “Do you have any a witness”The judge ask “Yes your honor I call Caprice Cassadine to the stand”Tea said Caprice came in and got swear in. “Mrs.Cassadine what is your relationship with Amanda Dillon”Tea ask “We are friends “Caprice said “What is your relationship with Daniel”Tea ask “His my half-brother”Caprice said “Do you believe Amanda sure go to jail for killing her son”Tea ask “No I believe Amanda needs help it’s hard to take care of children”Caprice said “Do you have any children”Tea ask “Yes five”Caprice said “Did you ever have depression”Tea ask “Yes but it wasn’t because of my children”Caprice said “Thank you”Tea said “Wait, I just want to say I’m sorry it came to this and a little boy died I loved my nephew and I know my brother is in pain I would never want to be in nothing can change this”Caprice said “Thank you Mrs.Cassadine”The judge said “Your honor can I ask Mrs.Cassadine something”Ric ask “Fine”The judge said “Are you a doctor”Ric ask “No”Caprice said “Thank you”Ric said Caprice got up. Mr. Lansing do you have any more witness”The judge ask “No”Ric said “Miss. Delgado”The judge ask “No your honor”Tea said
“Wait”Amanda said she got up. “Your honor can I talk to my client”Tea ask “Yes”The judge ask “I want to tell my side”Amanda said “Are you sure”Tea ask “Yes I want to say my side”Amanda said “All right”Tea said “Your honor my client would like to take the stand”Tea said “I’m fine with it”Ric said “Go ahead”The judge said Amanda took the stand. “Ms.Dillon how were you feeling after your son death”Tea ask “I was depression when I was pregnant with my son I want to raise him and make a perfect home for Daniel and I wanted to do it all but then after I realize I can’t do it all”Amanda said “Why didn’t you ask for help”Tea ask “I was a shame I never meant to hurt my son I don’t even remember that day” I love my son! “Amanda said “I’m done”Tea said “If you love your son you would of got help before it was too late”Ric said “I regret that”Amanda said she got up. “Are you both ready for closing arguments”The judge ask “Yes”Tea said “Yes”Ric said

No comments:

Post a Comment