Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 16- “Sweet baby of mine”


At the courthouse~ Amanda trial~ “Closing arguments. “Tea turn~ “My client isn’t a monster we all want to be perfect if we ask for help it’s a side of weakness my client needs help”Tea said “A little boy died don’t let his death be in vain Ms.Dillon needs to go to jail for the murder of her son”Ric said the jury left. “Caprice how could you do that”Skye ask “Mother this is a sad case but Amanda needs help”Caprice said “That what you believe”Daniel ask “I’m sorry for your pain but your a doctor you know I’m right”Caprice said “We sure get ready for Jasper party”Jax said

At General hospital~ Leslie room~ Monica came in. “I hear you cover for me I guess I own you”Leslie said “I own you too I wanted to kill him myself”Monica said “You did”Leslie ask “Yes Rick got us both sick and ruin both our life it was time”Monica said “Yes it was”Leslie said “I’m glad you're well”monica said “You to”Leslie said

At Kelly~ Tea was having some coffee when Rae came in. “Tea how are you. Well you be at Jasper birthday party”Rae ask “I don’t think Skye wants me there”Tea said “Skye needs to understand you’re a lawyer and you are doing your job”Rae said “Yes I believe Amanda needs help but by take this case I lose the man I love and a sister I just meet”Tea said “It’s a sad case but I do believe Amanda needs help as a doctor”Rae said “Yes she does I hope I can win”Tea said “Me too, Let’s go to Jasper birthday party it will be fine”Rae said “Fine”Tea said

At the police station~ Amanda cell~Tj was there. “TJ how are you doing”Amanda ask “I just hope you get out of here I call father but he didn’t pick up his still working for doctors with Boards”TJ said “It’s fine this time even Jake can’t save me”Amanda said

No comments:

Post a Comment