Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 17- ‘Sweet baby of Mine”



At Skye/Jax~ Jasper birthday party~ The Quartermaine, Caprice and Alistair Jr and Edward Jasper and Jane and Jon and Daniel were there when Rae and Tea walk in. “Tea why are you here”Skye ask “Skye Tea is your sister, You both loss to much time together as it is this is a sad case but we can not let it rip our family apart”Rae said “Grandmother is right”Caprice said “Look this is my son birthday let’s just have fun”Jax said “Yes”Skye said as Josslyn and William came in with Alma. “Sorry we our late”Josslyn said “It’s okay”Skye said “Hey Josslyn”Jasper said “Jasper come meet your niece “Josslyn said “Jasper .Here your gift"Caprice said "Thank you"Jasper said
 “Caprice, Grandmother is right we will just disagree about this”Daniel said they share a hug. “I always want a sister”Skye said “Me to”Tea said “Fine I will let it go”Skye said “Thank you”Tea said “Rae that was a great speech you give”Jane said “Thank you it’s time both of our family are happy”Rae said “I agree we had enough hurt”Jane said Tea phone rang, “I will be right there”Tea said she hang up. “The jury is in”Tea said “That’s fast”Daniel said “Yes it is”Skye said
At General hospital~ Leslie room~ “Tony was there. “You can go home today”Tony said “Thank you”Leslie said “I’m glad you're fine”Tony said “Thank you”Leslie said “Tony left.
At the courthouse~ Amanda trial~ Amanda got up as the jury hand there verdict to the judge who read it. “Ms.Dillon is innocent of killing her baby by reason of insanity we agree that Ms.Dillon needs help in a mental hospital”The jury said “Thank you jury for your time, Ms. Dillon you will be transferred to St. Ann tonight you will be there for a year”The judge said “Thank you your honor I’m sorry for the pain I cause”Amanda said it was over. “This is great Amanda ’Trevor said “Yes it is”TJ said Daniel came by. “Amanda I hope you get the help you need”Daniel said “I’m sorry, I did love you”Amanda said “I did love you to”Daniel said Amanda left. “Daniel are you okay”Skye ask “Yes I’m maybe I can heal now”Daniel said “You will”Skye said “I need to go , Paige has a doctor appointment this time I will ported this baby”Daniel said “Don’t blame yourself”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment