Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 27- “Mind Games”



At Lorenzo/Blair~ Lorenzo was yelling at a man. “How did this happen! Lorenzo yelled “I don’t know but I will look into it”The man said “No I will , I will not go down for this either will Caprice”Lorenzo said the man left as Blair came in. “Is everything okay”Blair ask “It will be”Lorenzo said 


At Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice was having some tea when there was a knock on the door she open it was a man with a note. “Mrs.Cassadine this is for you”The man said “Thank you”Caprice said she close the door Caprice sit back down and read the letter it was from Morgan saying goodbye he was leaving town tonight. “No”Caprice said she left as Alistair came down and pour a drink. “Oh my Darling Caprice you're so easy you haven’t chance”Alistair said to himself.

At the police station~ Alexis came in. “Anna and Mac I want you to look into the car crash that took my brother life and injury Alistair”Alexis said “We our looking into it”Anna said “Thank you I have a feeling it was not an accident Alexis said and left.

At Morgan~Carly and Michael were there when Caprice came in. “Is Morgan here” I need to talk to him”Caprice said “No he left town Morgan left us a letter saying it was hard to be here without you”Michael said “No I’m sorry ,I wish Alistair stay dead”Caprice said “Maybe it’s for the best”Carly said Caprice left.

At St.Ann~ Anna was there. “Amanda do you remember anything about the night Emmett died”Anna ask “I had a dream that it was not me who did this but I was the only one there”Amanda said “But you pass out right”Anna ask “Yes”Amanda said “Did the doctor take your blood that night to see if you were drug”Anna ask “No”Amanda said “I think you were drug”Anna said “I pray your right and I didn’t do it”Amanda said “Me to”Anna said

No comments:

Post a Comment