Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 26- “Mind Games”


At Alistair/Caprice~ Bedroom~ Caprice was in their bedroom when Alistair came in. “I don’t want to share a bed with you”Caprice said “I have a gift for you”Alistair said he pull out a envelope. “What is it”Caprice ask “I know you team up with Lorenzo to kill me my darling! This is proof of your meeting Lorenzo at his house before I died! Alistair yelled “This doesn’t prove anything”Caprice said Alistair lean her against the wall. ‘I can’t figure it all out you must of poison my brandy! “You're the reason my uncle is dead! “You have his blood on your hands! Say it you killed him and try to kill me! Alistair yelled “Yes”Caprice said “Why , Was it to be with him”Alistair ask “No I wanted freedom from you! I hate you! Caprice yelled “Well you will never have it if you leave me I will show the picture to the cops and you and Lorenzo will go to jail for a long time Darling you can’t make it in jail”Alistair said he touch her hair and let her go. “Alistair Please”Caprice said “No Divorce”, Now let’s go to bed it’s my first night home”Alistair said he took off his shirt he had more scar on his chest. Caprice touch it. “Alistair is this from the accident”Caprice ask “Yes all from you”Alistair said he saw the ring on her finger and took her hand. “You’re wearing his ring” Where is the ring I give you”Alistair ask “It’s in my jewelry box” Caprice said Alistair try to take the ring off. “It’s stuck”Alistair said “Good”Caprice said Alistair went into his closet. Alistair came back in the room. “Damn you Caprice! Where are all my suits! Alistair yelled “I give them to charity! I got rid of everything of yours the bed and the chair where we made love on is gone! Caprice said “Well I guess that I can let that go, We can make new memories on this bed”Alistair said he kiss Caprice and lay her on the top and went on top of her.
“Alistair I’m not in the mood! Caprice said “Fine”Alistair said “I’m going to make some tea Caprice said she left. Alistair made a phone call. “Yes I want it done now”Alistair said he hang up and saw a picture of Caprice and Morgan together and throw it broke into a million piece. “I will break you two up again”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment