Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 28- “Mind Games”





At Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice came back in to fine Alistair wait for her drinking. “Having brandy”Caprice ask “Yes I just pray it’s not poison again”Alistair said “Maybe it is”Caprice said “Where did you go”Alistair said “It doesn’t matter, So if I stay with you no one will know what I did”Caprice said “No”Alistair said “The picture”Caprice ask “There in my safe and if anything happens to me again the picture will go to Alexis and the cops”Alistair said “I need time to deal with all this”Caprice said “Fine”Alistair said she went upstairs and Alistair follow her into their bedroom Caprice was crying. “I hate that you're crying”Alistair said he wipe her tears. “You always make me cry”Caprice said “Let me make you feel better”Alistair said he kiss Caprice. “Caprice”Alistair said “Yes, I want you”Caprice said Alistair lay on the bed. “Alistair”Caprice said “I want to to kiss my scar that you give”Alistair said “You give me scar to you just can’t see them”Caprice said she went on top of him. ‘I know”Alistair said he pull Caprice hair back as she kiss his scar as they made love.

Outside by their window a man was take a photo of them making love when he drop some film.
Inside~ Caprice and Alistair bedroom~ “What was the noise”Caprice ask “I’ll go look”Alistair said “Be careful”Caprice said “I’m glad you care”Alistair said He kiss her and got up and put on his shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment