Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 29- “Mind Games”




At Alistair and Caprice outside~ Alistair went out. “What the hell did you do”Alistair ask “Sorry I drop the film “The man said “It’s fine, Did you get the picture”Alistair ask “Yes your wife is hot”The man said Alistair grab him. “Don’t talk about my wife like that now you will make sure I have all the copies of the photos or you will not get pay”Alistair said “Fine”The man said he left as Caprice came out. “Caprice why are you here”Alistair ask “What was the nose”Caprice ask “Just a cat, Let’s go inside”Alistair said he pull Caprice into him and Caprice look back as they went inside.
Caprice and Alistair went back into their bedroom. “Now where were we”Alistair ask he kiss Caprice and she lay on the bed as Alistair made love to her. “Oh Alistair”Caprice said “I beat Morgan could never satiation you in bed like I can, “Oh Caprice you’re mine always”Alistair said he kiss her.


At Carly~ “Michael I have a feeling about Morgan I don’t think he left on his own”Carly said “Either do I , “Morgan told me he wanted to fight for Caprice Michael said “Cassadine did this”Carly said “What are we doing to do”Michael ask “Fine Morgan I will not let the Cassadine take him again from us”Carly said

No comments:

Post a Comment