Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 30- “Mind Games”




At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice walk downstairs and was about to leave when Alistair stop her. “Darling where are you going”Alistair ask “To the magazine I have work to do”Caprice said “The magazine is still around”Alistair ask “Yes I save it, I’m now the model”Caprice said “You would make a great model. “Come have breakfast with me”Alistair said he pull out his hands. “Fine”Caprice said they sit down at the table. “So when are you going to the office”Caprice ask “After breakfast Emily wants to talk to me”Alistair said “Really? Maybe I will go with you the magazine is close by”Caprice said “Why would you want to go with me” You know what Emily wants to tell me”Alistair said “No I don’t”Caprice lied “How are the girls doing in school”Alistair ask “Great you're not going to sent them away”Caprice ask “No our daughter's need you”Alistair said “Good”Caprice said “Caprice I’m sorry about the past that you feel that you had to try kill me just to get away from me”Alistair said “I miss the old you the who was a gentleman and loving and caring “Caprice said “I miss him too, I hope we can get it back the way it was between us”Alistair said he kiss her hand. The girls came down. “Do you want some breakfast before school”Alistair ask “We have it off today, We’re going to meet some friends at the club”Jazzlyn said “Do you need any money”Alistair ask “Sure Daddy”Siddalee Rose said Alistair give them money and the girls left. “Do you really mean it that you will chance”Caprice ask “Yes I want to go back to the way things were between us”Alistair said he kiss her. “We sure go”Alistair said they left.

At Courtney~ Carly was there. “Courtney I need your help”Carly said “With what”Courtney ask “My son is missing and I believe your son had something to do with it”Carly said “Carly I’m sorry about Morgan and the wedding but Alistair didn’t have anything to do with Morgan leaving town, Isn’t he still in the mob”Courtney ask “Fine but I will fine my son I know Alistair had something to do with this”Carly said “I’m glad my son is home and I will protect him”Courtney said “The same for my son”Carly said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment