Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 31- “Mind Games”




At the Cassadine office~ Alistair office~ Julian was in Alistair office when Alistair and Caprice came in. “Who are you! Alistair yelled As Emily came in. “Alistair that why I wanted to talk to you about this is Julian your half brother he's been running the company why you were gone”Emily said “Well I can fix that now that I’m back all this is mine! Alistair yelled “No it’s not, We both will have to share it”Julian said as Alexis came in. “Alexis can you help me”Alistair ask “I look into Nikolas will he left shares of the empire to Julian I’m sorry but there is nothing legal I can do”Alexis said “No! Alistair yelled Caprice was enjoy this. “Caprice you look lovely as always”Julian said “Thank you”Caprice said “Stay away from my wife, Darling don’t/ you need to go now”Alistair ask “Yes I will meet you at home”Caprice said she left. “I will not let you destroy the empire that my son will run soon”Alistair said “I save it it almost fell apart”Julian said “Really”Alistair ask

At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly office~ Skye was there. “Is it Cancer”Skye ask “Yes I’m sorry you have breast cancer”Dr Kelly said “No”Skye said “You sure talk to Jax”Dr Kelly said “I will”Skye said and left.

At Lorenzo/Blair~ Caprice came in . “Lorenzo I’m sorry about Alistair”Caprice said “Does Alistair have anything against us”Lorenzo ask As Tea came in. “What is going on” Did you both have anything to do with Alistair and Stefan car crash”Tea ask “We don’t want you to be in the middle of this”Caprice said “Give me a dollar both of you”Tea said Lorenzo and Caprice give her a dollar. “I ask Lorenzo to help me with Alistair he was getting out of control and I wanted out so Lorenzo give me some Cyanide and I put it in his brandy and Alistair drink it and then went for a ride in his new car”Caprice said “What evidence does Alistair have”Tea ask “Photo of Me meeting Lorenzo here his blackmail me”Caprice said “Has Alistair ever hit you”Tea ask “No but when he found some old love letters I had from Morgan he made me watch as he burn them and another time he rip off a necklace off my neck that Morgan give me”Caprice said “Any witness to this”Tea ask “A old maid of mine but that it”Caprice said “How does it look for us”Lorenzo ask

No comments:

Post a Comment