Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 32- “Mind Games”




At Lorenzo/Blair~”Tea and Lorenzo and Caprice were there. “It doesn’t look good for you Caprice especially because you move on and were with Morgan right after Alistair was gone it looks like you try to kill him to be with Morgan”Tea said “No I guess I’m staying with that Bastard”Caprice said “Lorenzo did you get rid of anything”Tea ask “I had someone clean it up before the cops arrive”Lorenzo said “It doesn’t look good for either of you”Tea said “Lorenzo I’m sorry I did this to you I know would help me and I used it”Caprice said “I’m glad I did But I wish Alistair stay gone”Lorenzo said “So do I, Alistair calm his going to chance but I don’t think he will”Caprice said “I’m sorry I can-”Lorenzo said “Don’t I will be fine I need to handle this myself”Caprice said “She right”Tea said Caprice left. “Lorenzo you still love Caprice done you”Tea ask “Yes I wish she was my daughter”Lorenzo said

At Alistair office~ “Alexis I want you to try everything you can to get Julian out of here I don’t share”Alistair said “I had try there is nothing”Alexis said “There has to be something”Alistair said Alexis left. Alistair phone rang. “Is it done yet”Alistair ask and hang up.

At the country club~ Brooklyn and Jazzlyn and Celeste and Siddalee Rose where there. “So our you glad your father is alive”Brooklyn ask “Yes I’m”Jazzlyn said “You're lucky I wish my mother was alive”Brooklyn said as Lois came in. “I have drinks and food for us”Lois said “Thanks Grandmother”Brooklyn said “Are you okay”Lois ask “Yes”Brooklyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment