Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 33- “Mind Games”


At Skye/Jax~ Caprice came in. “Daddy I’m sorry about Mother keep my secret from you it was mine fault”Caprice said “I just wish it didn’t end up like this I’m sorry you had to try to kill your husband”Jax said “Me too I did hate myself for it’ Caprice said “Does Alistair know”Skye ask “Yes somehow he has proof that I went to see Lorenzo”Caprice said “What kind of proof”Skye ask “Photos if anything happened to him or I leave him he will sent them to Alexis and the cops will get a copy to”Caprice said “Do you know where he is keeping them”Skye ask “No but I have a idea”Caprice said “Caprice you need to be careful”Jax said “I will Daddy”Caprice said “Have you talk to Morgan yet”Skye ask “He left town”Caprice said “I’m sorry Skye said “I guess I will never be happy”Caprice said “Maybe you and Alistair can get it back”Skye ask “Maybe”Caprice said and left. “Skye how was your visit with Dr Kelly”Jax ask “Great’ Skye said “Good I have to go to the office”Jax said he kiss Skye goodbye and left. Skye pick up a photo of Her and Jax together and start to cry.
At the police station~Tea came in. “Anna why are you visit my client”Tea ask “Come into my office”Anna said they went inside her office. “I believe someone set up Amanda”Anna said “Really”Tea ask “Yes the report say Emmett died at ten to seven and Amanda fell asleep right before it”Anna said “You think someone broke into Amanda and killed her son and made it look like he died from drowning “Tea said “Yes and I have a idea of who did it”Anna said “Who”Tea ask “Paige Cassadine. “Amanda accidentally hit her car which killed her baby.”Anna said “An eye for an eye”Tea said “Yes”Anna said “This isn’t good”Tea said “No it’s not”Anna said
At Blair club~ Blair was in her office when she found a note for Lois and Ned and one for Caprice from Jazz Blair made a phone call. “I have something for you”Blair said

No comments:

Post a Comment