Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forever mine part 2 ch 34- “Mind Games”

At Caprice/Alistair~ Alistair home office~ Caprice was trying to break into Alistair safe when Alistair came in and stop her. “Caprice you will never guess the code , My Darling the photos will never be in your hands”Alistair said “I don’t want the photos, I want my jewelry”Caprice said “You don’t need it now, Let’s go talk I have a surprise for you”Alistair said they went into their bedroom. “What is my surprise”Caprice ask “I brought us a new house in the country I want to go tomorrow just us we need to get away”Alistair said “Why do you always buy us a new house without me”Caprice ask “I’m sorry, Next time I will not, But what do you say”Alistair ask Caprice pull some of her jewelry out of the box. “Our children will be out of school in two weeks”Caprice said “They can meet us there”Alistair said the girls came in. “How was the club”Alistair ask “Great we had fun”Jazzlyn said “Good, How is Brooklyn”Caprice ask “Good but she miss Aunt Jazz”Siddalee Rose said “Me too”Caprice said “I have idea why don't we go to dinner at the club”Alistair said “Sure let us chance”Celeste said the girls left. “Oh Caprice you did give me great children our girls are beautiful just like you”Alistair said “I hope they don’t end up like me”Caprice said “Alistair Jr is like me”Alistair said “I know it scare me”Caprice said “Let me guess he hate that you were with Morgan”Alistair ask he touch her cheek. “Yes, I need to get ready for dinner, If you want to go to this new house I need some clothes for it” Caprice said “Sure we can go in the afternoon here a new credit card”Alistair said “Thanks”Caprice said “I will let you get dress”Alistair said and left he made a phone call. “We will be there tomorrow I hope it’s all set”Alistair said he hang up the phone.
At the Quartermaine~ Monica was alone when Skye came in. “Alan is not here”Monica said “I know I need to talk to you”Skye said “What about”Monica ask “I haven’t told anyone yet but I found out I have breast Cancer”Skye said “Oh Skye”Monica said “I ask Dr Kelly for a copy of my chart I need your opinion on what I sure do”Skye said Monica read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment