Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 39- “Mind Games”




At St. Anna~ Amanda and Tea were talking. “Amanda do you remember anything about that day” Anyone else coming to your house”Tea ask “No why”Amanda ask “Anna is looking into this she think someone set you up”Tea said “And killed my son” Who”Amanda ask “Page”Tea said “Anna thinks Page killed my son”Amanda ask as Daniel came by. “What! Paige would never do that! “You need to take responsibility”Daniel said “Daniel just think about this Page had a lot to gain and Amanda is the reason her baby is gone”Tea said “I don’t believe this , Tea you need to call my mother she needs you”Daniel said “Is Skye okay”Amanda ask “No but why do you care”Daniel ask and left.


At Skye/Jax~ Rae and Alan were there. “You will beat this”Rae said “Yes you will”Alan said “I know I will I’m having my breast remove”Skye said “We will be there for you”Alan said “Thanks I just wish I could've get a hold of Caprice she not pick up”Skye said “I’m sure she okay Alan said “I hope so”Skye said



At General hospital~ Dr Kelly office~ Page was there having a check up when Daniel came in. “Sorry I’m late”Daniel said “It’s okay we are just looking at the sonogram today , Do you want to know the sex of the baby”Dr Kelly aks “Yes”Page said Daniel took Page hand. “You’re having a son”Dr Kelly said “A son”Daniel said “Daniel are you okay”Page ask “Yes thank you for giving me another baby”Daniel said “Your welcome”Page said

No comments:

Post a Comment