Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 38- “Mind Games”


At Alistair/Caprice~ “Aunt Alexis what can I do for you”Alistair ask “I want you to know I’m looking into the car cash”Alexis said Caprice was listen to them. “You don’t need to look into this I know what happened”Alistair said “Caprice did this didn’t she” We need to tell the cops”Alexis said “No I will handle my wife”Alistair said “You blackmail her”Alexis ask “Yes and Morgan and Caprice will never be together”! Alistair yelled he threw the glass jar from the bar. Caprice came down. “What the hell is going on”Caprice ask Rose came in. “I will clean it up Mr.Cassadine”Rose said “Leave Meg! Alistair yelled “This is Rose ,Meg doesn’t work here anymore”Caprice said Alistair lean close to Caprice. “I don’t care”Alistair said Rose left. “Anyway Alexis I’m take my wife on a trip I have my cell phone if you need me”Alistair said “Sure have fun”Alexis said she left. “Alistair have you seen my cell phone I can’t find it I swear I had it last night”Caprice said “No”Alistair lied. “There was a knock on the door it was a man. “Mr.Cassadine I’m glad you're back you're my favorite customer”The man said “It’s good to see you to my wife needs a new wedding ring and this ring off it’s stick on her finger”Alistair said he show the man Caprice hand. “Alistair “Caprice said “Don’t”Alistair said the man took off the ring. “Thank you, You can keep it”Alistair said “Alistair we need to talk”Caprice said “Excuse me”Alistair said they went to talk. “Alistair if you say you want to change prove it by let me keep this ring”Caprice said “Fine but if I see it”Alistair said “Thank you”Caprice said she put it in her purse. “Now I want the best ring for my wife”Alistair said he pick out a new ring and put it on Caprice finger. “That ring looks better”Alistair said he paid the man and he left.
“Now the children our at school and Mother will watch them till they get out of school then the driver will take them to the house we can leave now”Alistair said “Wait, Let me have your cell phone I want to call my phone”Caprice said “You don’t need it you will be with me all week now let’s go we can take my red cadillac I’m so glad you didn’t sell it”Alistair said “You’re driver”Caprice ask “Yes”Alistair said he took their bags and they went outside.
At Skye/Jax~”I been calling Caprice all morning she has not pick up and it goes to voicemail””Skye said “Well let’s go check on her Jax said “Later Daniel is coming over”Skye said Daniel came in. “Daniel how are you doing”Skye ask “I’m trying to deal with all this,Now mother what is your news”Daniel ask “I found out I have breast cancer I’m going to have surgery tomorrow”Skye said “You will make it, Where is Caprice”Daniel ask “I don’t know she will not pick up her cell”Skye said “That’s weird”Daniel said
Caprice and Alistair were in the car. “Alistair slow down”Caprice said “Why scare I will try to kill you”Alistair ask “Sometime I wish you did”Caprice said “Don’t be so dramatic”Alistair said “Slow down! Caprice yelled “Fine”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment