Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 40- “Mind Games’




At the Cabin~ Caprice and Alistair came in. “Oh my god it’s gorgeous here”Caprice said “Yes it is I have some great taste done I”Alistair ask he kiss Caprice hand. “Yes you do, Is there any food in the kitchen”Caprice ask “Yes I had some sent over and you can decorate this house however you like it”Alistair said “Thanks”Caprice said “I’ll show you our bedroom”Alistair said he took Caprice hand and they went upstairs. “It’s beautiful, What is this glass on the wall here for”Caprice ask “It’s just a big mirror that all”Alistair said “Really , What is this button for”Caprice ask she was about to push it when Alistair took her hand. “Let’s go outside there horse here you can go riding”Alistair said “I don’t have my riding outfit”Caprice said “We can get you some new ones”Alistair said they went outside.


At Port Charles~ At Caprice/Alistair house~ Skye and Jax came in. “Is Caprice here”Skye ask the maid. “No Mr & Mrs Cassadine went on a trip”The maid said “Do you know where they went”Jax ask “No the children are staying with Ms.Matthews till school is over then they will join them”The maid said “Thank you”Jax said the maid left. “Now what”Skye ask “We could write Caprice a note and give it to one of the girls to give to Caprice.”Jax said “Yes Skye said

At Page~ Page was set up the nursery when Anna came in. “Anna what can I do for you”Page ask “I have a question for you”Anna said “What”Page ask “Where were you on May 1”Anna ask “That is the day Amanda killed her son, Why are you asking me”Page ask “I’m just looking over all the facts”Anna said “Well I was at work all day I have nothing to hide”Page said “I hope not”Anna said “So now you don’t think Amanda killed her son”Page ask “I just want to make sure we have the right person who killed a child”Anna said “You do”Page said “You did gain a lot from this your carry his baby and maybe soon you will have him”Anna said “I don’t want it like this now you sure go”Page said Anna left.

No comments:

Post a Comment