Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 44- “Mind Games”





At Lorenzo/Blair~ Lorenzo was having a drink as Alexis came in. “If you had anything to do with my brother death you're going down”Alexis said “Stefan died because Alistair was driving fast I had nothing to do with it”Lorenzo said “You better not”Alexis said and left as Jax came in. “Jax what can I do for you”Lorenzo ask “Skye is sick she has breast cancer and we don’t know where Caprice is she went somewhere with Alistair I need your help to fine my daughter”Jax said “I will. I’m sorry about Skye”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Jax said and left.
At Michael~ “Michael I’m worry we will never find your brother”Carly said “I’m being to think that to mother I’m sorry Michael said “If Morgan stay away from Caprice none of this would happen”Carly said “True”Michael said
At the Country hospital~ Alistair and Caprice came in. “We need help my wife burn her hand”Alistair said “Just fill out this for me and we will be with you soon”The nurse said “Do you know who I’m, Alistair Cassadine! He said “Alistair it’s okay”Caprice said she try to fill out the form. “Let me do this, We will never be treat like this in General hospital in Port Charles”Alistair said “Port Charles”The women ask “Yes you hear of it”Caprice ask “I used to work with a doctor who now works there Dr Daniel O’riley”the women said “That’s my half-brother, I’m Caprice Cassadine this is my husband Alistair Cassadine you sure visit Daniel he needs a friend”Caprice said “Maybe , My name is Beth Conner”She said “Can you look at my wife hand”Alistair ask “Sorry I can’t I’m a neurologist”Beth said “That’s okay”Caprice said a young man doctor came by. “Mrs.Cassadine “The man ask “Yes I’m Caprice she said the doctor was cute. “I’m Alistair her husband he said “They went into a room. “How did you burn your hand”The doctor ask “I was pour some hot water for tea Caprice said “You do look familiar , Wait do you own a fashion magazine called “Young at heart”The doctor ask “Yes I run it, Are you a fan”Caprice ask “My ex-wife was, Your a beautiful model The doctor said “Thank you”Caprice said “Can you just fix my wife hand”Alistair said he was getting jealous. “Yes it’s a small burn just keep it clean and try to keep it clean and cover I will give you some pain pills”The doctor said “Thank you”Caprice said “I’ll take the prescription to the pharmacy”Alistair said “Thank you dear”Caprice said “I’ll bring the car around to”Alistair said he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment