Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 45-”Mind Games”



At Skye/Jax~ Skye was packing her bag for the hospital tomorrow when Monica came in.”Skye how are you doing”Monica ask “I’m not going to lie I’m scare”Skye said “It’s is scarce but you will beat this”Monica said “Thanks I hope so”Skye said

At Alistair/Caprice country house~ Alistair and Caprice came in with food. “Let’s have some dinner”Alistair said he put the food on the table in the living room. Caprice turn on the tv breakfast at Tiffany was playing. “Oh my god my favorite movie”Caprice said she sit down on the couch. “I remember”Alistair said he sit by Caprice and cover her with a blanket they lay in each other arm and eat Chinese food and watch it. “Remember you told me you would take me to Tiffany”Caprice ask “Yes and buy you whatever you want and I will after this trip”Alistair said Caprice turn around to face him. “You have chance”Caprice said “Yes I have , You sure take your pill”Alistair said he put the pill in her mouth and handle her some water and she took it.

At Port Charles~ St. Ann~ Daniel was visiting Amanda. “You really think Page did this and not you”Daniel ask “Yes I was depression but I would never kill our son”Amanda said “Then why confess”Daniel ask “I was a horrible mother I felt guilty about it”Amanda said Trevor came in. “What is going on”Trevor ask “We were just talking I will find the truth”Daniel said and left. “You still love him done you”Trevor ask “yes I do”Amanda said
At Skye/Jax~ “Jax if anything happened to me” I want you to move on”Skye said “Don’t talk like that you will make it Jax said “I hope so. I just wish we know where Caprice is”Skye said “me to”Jax said “Sometime I wish Caprice was strong like me”Skye said “So do I “Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment