Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 43-”Mind Games”



At Port Charles~Alexis/Ric~ Carly was there. “Alexis I need your help as a mother”Carly said “What do you need”Alexis ask “Morgan is missing I know that Alistair has him please help me find my son before it’s too late”Carly said “I don’t know anything about Morgan and Alistair he doesn’t tell me anything I’m sorry I do hope you find your son”Alexis said “Me too or there will be hell to pay”Carly said and left.

At the Park~ Jax was there with Jasper Jr when Josslyn came by. “Daddy are you okay”Josslyn ask “No I’m not I’m scare I wish Skye and I could be happy for once”Jax said “What is it”Josslyn ask “Skye has breast cancer”Jax said “No I’m sorry”Josslyn said “Thanks it’s scare and we don’t know where your sister is she left with Alistair that’s stress on Skye she doesn’t need”Jax said “I can help in anyway I can”Josslyn said “Thanks”Jax said


At the Country house~ Alistair/Caprice house~ Caprice was in the kitchen and pour some hot water in a cup and it slip on her hand. “Ouch” Caprice yelled in the secret room~ Morgan and Alistair watch as Caprice was in pain. “Go help her! “Why are you just stand there”Morgan yelled “Don’t worry about my wife I will take care of my pet”Alistair said he left the room and close the door. Caprice pour some cold water on her hand as Alistair came in. “Darling what is wrong I hear you scream! Alistair ask “I burn my hand” Caprice said “Let me see it”Alistair said she show him her hand. “I think I sure go to the hospital”Caprice said Alistair grab some ice pack from the freezer. “Alright I will take you”Alistair said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment