Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 5- “Gone baby Gone”


On the docks~Brandon was on the phone. “It’s going great Mother, Yes I miss you to”Brandon said and hang up as Edward Jasper came by. “Brandon why are you here”Edward Jasper ask “My father live here in Port Charles”Brandon said “Oh how long are you staying in town”Edward Jasper ask “For awhile I hear about your father I’m sorry”Brandon said “Thank you, It’s not like we our close anyway”Edward Jasper said

At Caprice~ Caprice and Morgan were holding each other in bed. “Morgan what did Helena do to you”Caprice ask “Things you don’t want to know”Morgan said “It’s my fault”Caprice said “Don’t blame yourself it’s the Cassadine fault they hate my family”Morgan said “Yes the Spencer Vs the Cassadine war I hear all about it”Caprice said “Yes, So don’t blame yourself I’m just glad we our together”Morgan said “Me too, I think it’s time I take this ring off”Caprice said she took her wedding ring off. “How do you feel”Morgan ask “Free, I got rid of all his belongs to”Caprice said “Good”Morgan said

At the Quartermaine~ Skye and Jax were with Alexis sign legal papers giving the house back to Alan. “It’s all set all Alan needs is to sign them”Alexis said “Thanks Alexis”Jax said Sam came in. “Sam why are you here”Skye ask “I have bad news Tea is now Amanda lawyer she may get out”Sam said “No! How dare my own sister do this”Skye yelled “I’m mad at her to we broke up”Sam said “I’m sorry”Skye said “I will be fine we need to tell Daniel”Sam said “Yes Skye said

At Amanda cell~ Tea and Trevor came by. “Amanda I have great news this is your new lawyer Tea Delgado”Trevor said “Can you get me out of this”Amanda ask “I think our best beat is if you plead insanity”Tea said “Well crazy does run in our family”Amanda said “You’re not like your mother”Trevor said “I hurt my own child, I love my son I did now I will not get to say goodbye to him”Amanda said “It’s your own family”Daniel said as he came by. “Daniel you sure not be here Tea said “You're Amanda lawyer, Does Family mean anything to you! “Tomorrow I will say goodbye to my son! Then I will watch justus as you go down for this! Daniel yelled and left. “Amanda “Trevor said “It’s okay Amanda said

No comments:

Post a Comment