Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 6- “Gone baby Gone”


At General Hospital~ The Ambulance came in with Rick. “No”Liz said Bobbie came by Rick. “Rick, What happened”Bobbie ask the man. “We found him in his place we think he was poison” The man said “No, Let’s get him to a room”Bobbie said they took him to the room and Tony look at him. “It’s too late Rick is gone”Tony said “I will call the family”Bobbie said Mac and Anna came in. “Do you know if he was Poison” Anna ask “We our run some tests Tony said “Please keep let us know”Mac said “I will”Tony said
At Dr Kelly office~ Paige was there. “So I’m pregnant” Paige ask “Yes you are”Dr Kelly said “Oh thank you , My second chance”Paige said she touch her stomach.
At Monica room~ Bobbie pull Alan out. “I have bad news someone poison Rick he's gone”Bobbie said “I will tell Monica thank you, I can’t say I’m sorry he's gone Rick ruin my life many times”Alan said “I know but Rick was a great doctor”Bobbie said “Yes he was”Alan said
At Tea~ Skye came in. “I guess you don’t care about my son who just lost his son!
“I can’t believe you're going to be her lawyer! “Does your career mean more to you them family! Skye yelled “No it doesn’t I love you and Daniel but Amanda needs a good lawyer she was depression that why Amanda killed her son she needs help”Tea said “I hope you loss this case! “Your not my sister anymore! Skye yelled and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment