Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forever mine part 2 ch 4- “Gone baby Gone”




At Tea/Sam law office~ Trevor came in. “Tea Delgado”Trevor ask “Yes, That’s me”Tea said “I’m Trevor Dillon Amanda father I would like to hire you as my daughter lawyer”Trevor said “This is a sad case and there is one problem”Tea said “What is that”Trevor ask “I’m Daniel Aunt and I’m dating his father”Tea said “Well I’m sorry but my daughter needs the best since I can’t do it and I believe my daughter needs help Amanda mother is a in mental hospital and I’m believe now Amanda is losing her mind to”Trevor said “I’m sorry, Let me think about it”Tea said “Fine here is my card”Trevor said “He give her his card and left.

At Rick~ Leslie break into Rick house and put something in his drink and left the place.
At Caprice~ Morgan came in. “Are you sure this is a good idea” Morgan ask “Yes the children our gone and the maids have the day off”Caprice said “I just don’t want to risk anything”Morgan said “There is no way I’m going to jail I’m finally free of Alistair”Caprice said “He really hurt you didn’t he”Morgan ask “Yes but let’s not waste our time talking about him”Caprice said They went upstairs and Morgan put Caprice on the bed and kiss her neck. “I love you Caprice’ Morgan said “I love you to”Caprice said 




At Tea/Sam~ Law office~ Tea was looking at Trevor card when Sam came in. “Tea what is going on”Sam ask “We need to talk I know you're hurting for your son it’s sad case”Tea said “Let me guess Trevor ask you to be Amanda lawyer”Sam said “Yes he did”Tea said “You want to be her lawyer”Sam ask “Amanda needs a lawyer she was depression “Tea said “We don’t know for sure”Sam said “I’m sorry Sam I’m going to take the case, I need it I haven’t had a big case since I came to town”Tea said “Well I guess you made your choice then I will move out”Sam said ‘We don’t have to break up over this” Tea Said “I can’t be with you if you take the case my son is loss without his son”Sam said “Fine”Tea said “You can have the office to”Sam said and left as Lorenzo came in. “Tea are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Sam and I broke up”Tea said “Why”Lorenzo ask “I’m taking Amanda case, Why are you here”Tea ask “I need to tell you I have a son Brandon”Lorenzo said “Wow, I would love to meet him I’m happy for you”Tea said “Thanks”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment