Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 51- “It’s not as it seem”


At the Police station~ Alexis and Emily were there talking to Page. “Did you really do this”Emily ask “No someone set me up”Page said “Who would set you up”Emily ask “I don’t know but I didn’t do this”Page said as Alistair came in. “Alistair you can help me out of this can’t you”Page ask “Did you do this kill a baby”Alistair ask “No I didn’t someone set me up”Page said “We will get you out of this”Alistair said “How”Page ask “We will come up with a plan”Alistair said “I will see if you can get bail”Alexis said “Thanks”Page said

At General Hospital~ Caprice and Lorenzo were talking as Jax and Blair came by. “Caprice I’m glad you're here”Jax said “me too , Oh Daddy I’m sorry I wasn’t here early”Caprice said “That’s okay let’s go see your mother”Jax said they left. “Lorenzo what is going on” You and Caprice look like you both were planning something”Blair ask “Yes we were. Let’s go home and I will tell you everything”Lorenzo said they left.

At Skye room~ Caprice and Jax came in. “Mother I’m so glad you're okay. I sure of been here sooner”Caprice said “It’s okay I’m just glad you're home now, What happened to your hand”Skye ask “I burn it pour hot water for tea nothing to worry about I’m just glad you're okay”Skye said “Did you have a nice time with Alistair”Jax ask “I need to tell you something both of you I don’t want to do this but it’s the only way”Caprice said she told Skye and Jax her plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment