Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forever mine part 2 ch 50- “It’s not as it seem”




Outside of General Hospital parking lot~ Caprice and Alistair arrive the car stop and Caprice was about to open her door when Alistair stop her. “Caprice what are you doing” You know a gentleman always open a door for a lady”Alistair said “I’m sorry”Caprice said Alistair got out of the car and open the door and took Caprice hand. “Alistair I’m sorry”Caprice said “It’s okay you haven’t been treat like a lady in a long time”Alistair said his phone went off. “You can take it”Caprice said “It’s work, I beat Julian mess up something”Alistair said he took Caprice hand and they went inside.

At the nurse station~ Daniel was there working when Caprice and Alistair came by. “Caprice I’m glad you're here mother needs you “Daniel said “How is Mother”Caprice ask “She sure be out of surgery soon Mother had a mastectomy “Daniel said “Wow”Caprice said Alistair phone went off again. “Alistair go to work Daniel can take me to mother room”Caprice said “Yes I can, Oh by the way Page is going to need you”Daniel said “What did you do to my sister”Alistair ask “Nothing but it turn out it was Page who killed my son not Amanda Daniel said “What! Caprice said “Caprice I will pick you up later I will go see my sister”Alistair said he kiss Caprice goodbye. “Bye Dear”Caprice said Alistair left. “Caprice what is going on, You look scare what happened to your hand”Daniel ask “Is he gone”Caprice ask “Yes”Daniel said “I burn my hand pour hot water for tea Alistair calm these pills are for my hand but I don’t believe him Caprice said she show him the pill bottles. “Let me run some test on it, What is it doing to you”Daniel ask “I keep thinking something happened at the country house but I don’t know if it was real or not”Caprice said
“What do you think happened”Daniel ask “That Alistair killed Morgan and made me watch”Caprice said “You need to leave that bastard ”Daniel said “I agree”Lorenzo said as he came by.

At St.Ann~ Tea and Trevor were there. “So Page killed my son and set me up”Amanda ask “Yes we have proof that she did this”Tea said “You can go home to”Trevor said “Thanks both of you for believe in me”Amanda said “Your welcome”Trevor said “But my son is still dead nothing can bring him back”Amanda said “I’m sorry”Tea said “Let’s get you home”Trevor said “Where” I don’t want to stay in the house that I share with my son and Daniel”Amanda said “You can stay with me”Trevor said “Thanks, Does Daniel know? Amanda ask “Yes but his with Skye she needs him right now”Tea said “What wrong with Skye”Amanda ask “She has breast cancer she having surgery today”Tea said “No”Amanda said

No comments:

Post a Comment