Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 52- “It’s not as it seem”



At Alistair office~ Alistair was working when he got a headache. Alistair open his desk and took out a pill bottles and took a pill as Julian came in. “Julian I’m back now and I will take over this company and push you out as it belongs to me and soon my son Alistair Jr”Alistair said “I’m a Cassadine to”Julian said “No your just a bastard son of my father this company is mine a full blood Cassadine”Alistair said “I can’t wait to watch you lose everything”Julian said “I will never lose everything I have the perfect wife and children and power and money”Alistair said “It never last long believe me”Julian said
At Lorenzo/Blair~”I understand why you're doing this thanks for telling me”Blair said “You’re welcome I just hope Caprice follow thought it’s like she can’t get ruin of him”Lorenzo said “I get that Alistair and Caprice share a history and children it’s hard to let it go”Blair said “Are you talking about Caprice or you”Lorenzo said “I have let Todd go my heart now belongs to you”Blair said “My heart now belongs to you do I’m not doing this for Skye I love Caprice as my daughter she spend her first couple of weeks here when she was born”Lorenzo said “I get it”Blair said
At General Hospital~ Skye room~ Daniel and Jax and Caprice were there. “I hate to say this but I think it’s a good idea and I’m glad Lorenzo can help you”Jax said “So do I, It’s the only way”Skye said “I don’t know”Caprice said “If Alistair truly love you he would stop hurt you”Skye said “Caprice I have the test result back that pill it was to make you go crazy”Daniel said “No”Caprice said “Caprice please do this”Skye said as Alistair came in. “Alistair”Caprice said “Darling, Skye I’m glad you're well”Alistair said “Thank you”Skye said “Caprice we sure go it’s been a long day “Alistair said “Yes it has, I’ll be back in the morning mother”Caprice said she hug Skye goodbye. “Caprice here is your wrap”Alistair said “Thank you”Caprice said they went into the hallway. “Let’s go to the hotel for dinner Caprice said “Great idea”Alistair said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment