Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 57- “It’s not all as it seem”


At The courthouse~the trial~ Page bail hearing~ Amanda and Daniel and Emily and Monica and Alan were there. “Your honor Page Cassadine killed a child then frame the mother for it she needs to be in jail”Ric said “Your honor my client has family here Page will not skip bail”Alexis said “Page Bail is set for 2o million The judge said “Thank god”Page said “Yes let’s go home you can stay with me”Emily said “You will pay for this! Amanda yelled “I didn’t do this! Page yelled “No matter what happens you may loss the child you're carrying I'm fight for full custody”Daniel said “You sure know never go up against a Cassadine”Page said the Quartermaine left with Page. :”Amanda I’m sorry I believe you”Daniel said “It did make sense I did have Depression” Amanda said “Yes and I sure of help you with it instead of wish it away”Daniel said “It’s okay, maybe in away we our all to blame for our mistake in this”Amanda said “Yes and our son pay for it”Daniel said “Yes he did”Amanda said
At General Hospital~ Skye room~ Caprice was there saying goodbye to Skye and Jax. “I hate that I have to leave town the children will hate me when I tell them they will never come to town again or see their father”Caprice said “Yes but they will understand this is for the best”Skye said”Yes it is”Jax said Caprice wasn’t feel well. “Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes”Caprice said “We love you Caprice and understand why you're doing this”Jax said “Yes we do, You need to put yourself first”Skye said “I will”Caprice said she hug Skye and Jax and then went into the hallway but the extra door Lorenzo and Blair were waiting there for her.
“Blair why are you here”Caprice ask “I told Blair about our plan she is going to help”Lorenzo said “I understand why you're doing this”Blair said “Thanks”Caprice said “We sure leave soon”Lorenzo said “Yes”Caprice said “Caprice are you having doubts Lorenzo ask “To never see my family again and this town I grew up in and Alistair”Caprice said “Alistair hurt you”Lorenzo said “He wasn’t all this bad before he used to be so kind and caring but I hurt him”Caprice said “You need to really think about this” You can’t come back”Lorenzo said “What if Alistair fine me” he did before”Caprice said “He will not , We sure go now”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment