Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 56 ~ “It’s not as it seem”


At The Quartermaine~ Ned and Lois and Alan and AJ and Monica and Tracy were there. “I call Caprice but she didn’t pick up, I’m sorry about Page”Ned said “Thank you”Alan said “Yes Emily is with her now”Monica said “So what is your news”AJ ask “It’s shocking and I’m sure Caprice know Jazz is alive she didn’t want to be a mother anymore so she fake her death to start a new life”Ned said “Wow, Is Jazz coming back”AJ ask “I don’t know we our not sure if we want to tell Brooklyn”Lois said “I just can’t believe this”Ned said “Me either Lois said “This is sad but maybe it’s for the best just to let Brooklyn believe Jazz is dead”Monica said “Maybe”Lois said Brooklyn came in. “Grandmother, Grandfather how was your trip”Brooklyn ask “Great, How are you”Lois ask “Good”Brooklyn said

At General Hospital~ Skye room~ Dr Kelly was remove Skye bandage. “Can you hand me a mirror”Skye ask “Are you sure”Dr Kelly ask “Yes”Skye said she give Skye a mirror. Skye look at herself where her breast used to be and she cried as Jax came in. “Skye what's wrong”Jax ask Dr Kelly left. “What wrong! I’m a woman with no breast! “How can anyone love this! Skye yelled “I do love you and your a woman a breast isn’t the most important thing of being a woman”Jax said “You really love me still”Skye ask “Yes you're my wife I love you”Jax said “I love you to”Skye said they share a kiss.
At Caprice/Alistair~ Alistair got up put on his shirt as Caprice got up to and was put on her robe. “That was wonderful Darling”Alistair said “Yes it was”Caprice said she touch his hair and face and kiss him. “Caprice are you okay”Alistair ask “Yes”Caprice said “I have a meeting then we will pick up the kids this afternoon”Alistair said “All right”Caprice said Alistair left the room and touch his head he had another headache. Caprice look around the room that she share with Alistair and cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment