Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 58- “It’s not all as it seem”



At Alistair office~ Alistair was talking to Emily. “Page got bail was that part of your plan”Emily ask “I’m going to make sure Page doesn’t go to jail”Alistair said “Page needs help”Emily said “I agree”Alistair said he had another headache. “Thank you, In away you remind me of your father”Emily said “Thanks” Alistair said he had a flashback of what he share with Caprice this morning” . “No she leaving me”Alistair said He try to leave the office and pass out. “Alistair! Emily yelled she call 911.
Michael and Carly were driving they were on there way to fine Morgan, “I hope this lean will take us to fine Morgan”Carly said “We will fine him Mother”Michael said The car blow up.
At General Hospital~ Josslyn came in with William. “My baby is coming! Josslyn yelled “It’s going to be okay”Dr kelly said Jax came by. “Daddy the baby is coming can you call mother” Josslyn ask “Yes”Jax said Josslyn and William went into a room.
A ambulance came in with Alistair on a stretcher. Emily was with him as Dr Jones came by. “Alistair just pass out”Emily said “Alistair wake up. “Caprice”Alistair said “I will find her”Emily said “Let me run some test on you”Dr Jones said they took Alistair to a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment