Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 59- “It’s not all as it seem”



At General Hospital~ “Caprice I know it’s hard but done you want a better life for your children”Blair said Caprice play with her wrap that was on her shoulder. “Yes I do Alistair Jr is turn into his father it scare me”Caprice said Emily came by. “Caprice there you are I been looking for you Alistair pass out at the office today Emily said “No is he okay”Caprice ask “Dr Jones is looking at him” Alistair wants you”Emily said “Thanks I will be right there”Caprice said Emily left. “You’re not going to leave are you”Lorenzo ask “No , Thank you Lorenzo for everything you done for me”Caprice said “Your welcome I love as my daughter”Lorenzo said “I know I love you to”Caprice said Brandon came by. “Brandon I hope you realize what a great father Lorenzo is”Caprice said “Thanks”Brandon said Caprice left.

At the nurse station~ Jax went by Bobbie, “Jax I hear Josslyn is having her baby now I been trying to call Carly but she will not pick up”Bobbie said “I have some news”Jax said as Liz and AJ came by, “Jax what is your new”Jax ask “Carly and Michael were in a accident the car blow up I’m sorry they didn’t make it”Jax said “No! Bobbie yelled “No my son! How! AJ yelled “I don’t know who put the bomb in the car it could've been one of Sonny enemy”Jax said Monica and Alan came by AJ. “What with all the yelling”Alan ask “Michael and Carly were in a accident the car blow up they're gone my son is gone! AJ yelled “No”Monica yelled “AJ”Liz said “I need some air”AJ said he left. “Bobbie I’m sorry”Monica said “My little girl is gone”Bobbie said

At Alistair room~ Caprice came in as Alistair was wake up. “Caprice”Alistair said “You’re going to be fine”Caprice said “ I hope so”Alistair said Dr Jones came in with Patrick. “I have your test back . Alistair how many times have you had these headaches”Tony ask “About a year in a half now”Alistair said “You never told me”Caprice said “I thought it was just stress”Alistair said “Do you know what it is”Caprice ask she took Alistair hand. “A brain tumor we need to do surgery soon”Patrick said “How danger is it”Alistair ask “Very but if we don’t remove it can kill you I have done this many times”Patrick said as Courtney came in. “Alistair are you okay”Courtney ask “I have a brain tumor when do we need to do the surgery”Alistair ask “As soon as we can., We need to shave your hair off”Tony said “That’s fine”Alistair said a nurse came in with a razor. “I want my wife to do it”Alistair said “Alistair”Caprice said “I trust you”Alistair said Everyone left. and Caprice sit on the bed and shave his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment