Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 7- “Saying Goodbye to my baby”



At Caprice~ She was getting ready for Emmett funeral when Alistair Jr came in her bedroom. “Mother”Alistair Jr said Caprice turn around and look at him. “You look so much like your father”Caprice said “Thank you, There a man downstairs saying his here for Father suit”Alistair Jr said “Yes I’m donate them”Caprice said “Mother father suit are too expensive I don’t think you sure donate them”Alistair Jr said “I’m your mother, and I will”Caprice said she took the box of Alistair suits and went downstairs. “Mrs.Cassadine thank you much”The man said and left. “Mother you can’t get rid of father memory by get rid of all his belongs”Alistair Jr said “I know”Caprice said Edward Jasper came down and they left.
At St. Angels~ Daniel was making sure his son picture was perfect when Bobbie and Tony came in. “Daniel we just want to say we are sorry we both know the pain of loss a child we loss our daughter in a bus accident “Tony said “How did you get thought it”Daniel ask “Time it’s hard to say goodbye but in time you will find away to heal”Bobbie said “It’s my fault to”Daniel said as everyone came in. “We are here to say goodbye to a baby boy his life was take to soon but he will never be forget Emmett is a angel in heaven”The father said “Daniel got up. “I love my son I want to be the best father but I failed him Sorry son”Daniel said he sit back down. Skye went up. “My poor grandson I love you and we will make it right and make sure justice is done”Skye said the service was over. “Daniel”Skye said “Mother I want to be alone”Daniel said “Daniel I know this is a bad time but I have some news you would like to hear”Paige said “Fine , Let’s go outside Daniel said They went 
outside. “I’m worry about Daniel”Skye said “Me too”Sam said
At Lorenzo/Blair~ Blair was reading the newspaper. “It’s so sad about Amanda case ’Blair said “Yes it is I can’t image what Daniel is going thought”Lorenzo said “I can lose a child it’s horrible feeling”Blair said “I’m sorry you lost a child”Lorenzo said “Thanks I had two miscarry but I will never forget either of my sons Blair said “Tea may need you she take the case”Lorenzo said “Wow, I can’t believe that Tea would take this case”Blair said “Wow, So that’s how you feel”Tea said as she came in.”I just don’t get it how you could be someone lawyer this women killed her own child”Blair said “Amanda was depression “Tea said “Well I hope you lost the case I’m sorry”Blair said “I sure go”Tea said “No”Lorenzo said “It’s fine”Tea said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment