Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 64-”It’s not all as it seem”


At Lorenzo/Blair~ “I can’t believe that Carly is gone”Lorenzo said “You loved her”Blair ask “Yes I did in the past now I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you to”Blair said they share a kiss.


At Ned/Lois~ Lois parents Carmine and Gloria were there. “Lois did you tell Brooklyn about Jazz”Gloria ask “No I’m not sure if I sure I blame myself for this,Why didn’t Jazz tell us”Lois ask “It’s not your fault, Jazz was probably a shame about what she did”Gloria said “I don’t know if I sure tell Brooklyn I don’t want to hurt her”Lois said “Whatever you want we are here for you”Carmine said “Thanks”Lois said

At the Quartermaine mansion~ “Monica was holding a picture of Michael when Alan came in. “I call AJ he's not pick up”Alan said “No this isn't’ good”Monica said “No it’s not”Alan said
At the docks~ Edward Jasper was thinking about his secret when Brandon came by. “How is your life in denial”Brandon ask “I’m not living in denial”Edward Jasper said “It’s nothing to be a shame of”Brandon said as Courtney came by. “What is going on”Courtney ask Brandon left. “Edward Jasper are you okay”Courtney ask “No he's right I been living in denial” Oh Grandmother I’m scare that I will loss my parents love when they find out”Edward Jasper said
“Find out what”Courtney ask “Can we go to your place and talk”Edward Jasper ask “Yes”Courtney said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment