Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 65- “It’s not all as it seem”


At General Hospital~ Skye room~ Jax came in. “I check on Jasper he's doing well”Jax said “I’m so glad between your mother and mine he will be take care of”Skye said “Yes, You can go home tomorrow”Jax said “Good how is Josslyn”Skye ask “A mess she name her daughter after Carly , Caroline it was Carly real name”Jax said “That’s sweet, We will help Josslyn”Skye said “Yes”Jax said

At Courtney ~ Edward Jasper and Courtney came in. “Brandon and I are more the friends he was my boyfriend I know I’m young but I like men”Edward Jasper said “Do you love him”Courtney ask “Yes I do, Is it wrong”Edward Jasper ask “No and your parents will still love you”Courtney said “Mother will but not father we both know that”Edward Jasper said “You can’t live in a secret life I want you happy I love you and so does your father he would want you to be happy”Courtney said “I’m scare”EJ said “It’s not going to be easy but you get through this I will help you so will your mother”Courtney said “Yes Mother will always love us”Edward Jasper said “Your father love you to”Courtney said “Thanks Grandmother”Edward Jasper said he left.

The next day~ General hospital~ Alistair room~ Alistair wake up to fine Caprice gone. “Caprice”Alistair yelled Bobbie came in. “Caprice is check on things at home”Bobbie said “Oh”Alistair said “Do you hear that my daughter and grandson are gone! Another Grandson disappear and it’s all on you! and you're giving another chance this isn’t fair! Bobbie yelled Tony came in. “Bobbie you sure not be here”Tony said “I’m sorry about Carly and Michael”Alistair said “No you're not! I will make you pay! Bobbie yelled and left with Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment