Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 63- “It’s not all as it seem


At General hospital~ Skye room~ AJ came in. “AJ I’m sorry about Michael”Skye said “Thank you, I can’t believe my son is gone I want to find out who was behind the bomb”AJ said “You think it was the mob”Skye ask “It could be”AJ said
At Bobbie/Tony~”Aunt Bobbie I’m sorry about Michael and Carly I will find out about who put the bomb in the car”Lucky said “Thank you we both know who did this, the Cassadine”Bobbie said “You think Alistair did this”Lucky ask “Carly and Michael were on there way to fine some information about Morgan”Bobbie said “Do you know what the information was”Lucky ask “No”Bobbie said “if Alistair is behind this we will make him pay”Lucky said “Thanks”Bobbie said
At General Hospital~ Alistair room~ Courtney was there. “Alistair I’m so glad you're fine I love you”Courtney said “I love you to mother I’m going to be fine I’m a Cassadine”Alistair said “Yes”Courtney said “and Us Cassadine are strong”Alexis said as she came in. “Yes we our”Alistair said “I know you will be fine”Alexis said “Thank you, is my wife and children here”Alistair ask “Yes we will go get them”Courtney said they left. Caprice and the children came in. “Oh Alistair your fine “Caprice said she touch his face. “Yes Darling I will always come back to you”Alistair said they share a kiss. “I’m so glad you’re here too and our children we our lucky to have sure beautiful children”Alistair said “Yes we our”Caprice said “Daddy we love you”Celeste said “I love you all do , We done you go home it’s been a long day”Alistair said “Yes that’s a good idea you need your rest”Caprice said “You to”Alistair said “No I’m not going anywhere”Caprice said “We will be back in the morning”Jazzlyn said the children left. “So you're not going to leave me”Alistair ask “No just make sure I don’t regret it”Caprice said “You will not I have chance I will be the man you used to love back then”Alistair said he kiss her hand. “Just done chance our sex life I love the way it has been playing with the cream it remind me of a book I read one summer”Caprice said “I remember you read it when we were dating right before we did”Alistair said he kiss Caprice. “Dr Dake say we can’t do it for a month”Caprice said “That’s going to be hard”Alistair said “Yes it is”Caprice said “I will not chance it but I promise to not make you cry”Alistair said “I sure go and let you rest”Caprice said “No come in bed with me”Alistair said Caprice climb into bed with Alistair he touch her hair. “You will not regret this”Alistair said “I know”Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment